Dear Parents and Fencers,
The implementation of all Local, State and Federal guidelines and the health and safety of our students and staff are our main priority.
We are implementing the following protocols to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Mandatory Health Questionnaire for all students and staff
- Temperature checks upon entry to the facility for staff and athletes
- Installation of multiple Medical Grade H13 HEPA air purifiers and ionizers
- Coaches and athletes will wear face masks inside the facility and under their fencing masks
- Limited number of athletes and parents in the facility (Local, State, Federal Guidelines)
- Parents will drop off only and will not remain in the lobby
- Limited classes and class sizes
- Sanitize and clean commonly touched areas between classes
- Water Fountain will be closed, athletes should bring their own water bottle with their name on it
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be provided
- Open Bouting is available with registration only at designated times
Since we will be impacted with reduced numbers, it is very important that those families who want to have in person training, should register as soon as possible.
Virtual classes are running weekly. Please inquire with MFC office.
Please let us know if you have any questions at this time.
We can’t wait to see you again!
-Manhattan Fencing Center Team