Manhattan Fencing clinics and camps are taught by our elite coaching team consisting of National, International and Olympic coaches. Camps are offered for students age 5 and up of all ability levels. Camps are divided by weapon, age, experience and USFA rating.
Day camps for youth beginner and intermediate students are offered during the summer months and holidays. Beginner camps introduce students to saber and foil and have add on options of chess and dance. This upcoming summer, youth fencing camps are offered weekly starting June 14th and run until August 27th. Click here for all camp details and more information.
Competitive and Elite sleep away camp, day camp and clinics are offered several times per year and include:
- Pre Summer National-June 26-30, 2021 (Cadet,Junior & Senior) & June 28-July 2, 2021 (Youth 10,12,14)
- Sleep Away @ Eagle Hills School-August 8-17, 2021
- Pre Season-August 26-30, 2021
- Winter Break -December 26-30, 2021
- International camps are offered during the summer months-please inquire by sending an email to email@example.com
Click here for all upcoming camps.
Please note that due to Covid capacity restrictions and safety requirements, space is very limited. Early registration is encouraged for all camps to ensure availability.