Starting January 30th, 2017, we will be at 15 West 37th Street, 2nd Floor, New York, NY 10018.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Metal on metal and the squeak of rubber soles echo in every corner of the room at the Manhattan Fencing Club. But in the heads of the five Olympians who came to the city to prepare for Beijing, there are nothing but positive phrases.”
Our club members brought home 3 Medals from the Rio Olympic Games! Huge Congratulations to Daryl Homer, Dagmara Wozniak, Monica Aksamit and their coach Yury Gelman!
Throughout the year, MFC fencers successfully compete in a variety of tournaments all over the world. Click here all of the latest updates.
Register for Lessons, Classes and Camps
- Awarded the ‘Fencing Club of the Year‘ two years in a row
- #1 ranked Fencing Program on the East Coast
- Smallest beginner claseses for children and adults taught by Olympians, World Champions and coaches with a Master Degree in Fencing
- Manhattan Fencing prepared more saber Olympians and National Team Members in the last 10 years than any other fencing club in the United States. In 2016, we prepared 3 members of US Junior National Team and 3 Members of US Olympic Team
- Home to the Olympic Silver Medalist, Daryl Homer (RIO), Olympic Bronze Team Medalists Dagmara Wonziak and Monica Aksamit (RIO), Olympic Silver Medal Team (BEIJING)
- MFC’s fencers have been accepted to some of the most prestigious colleges and universities with more than 50% admission to Ivy League schools
- We are planning to be OPEN on February 9th, 2017! If you are not able to make it to practice, please call your coach directly or email email@example.com. Happy Snow Day!
- FREE CLASS PROGRAM for ages 9-13, fencing grants and scholarships offered by Yury Gelman Foundation
- Upper West Side location is available for foil beginner students. Click here for more details.