“Metal on metal and the squeak of rubber soles echo in every corner of the room at the Manhattan Fencing Club. But in the heads of the five Olympians who came to the city to prepare for Beijing, there are nothing but positive phrases.”
2016 Olympic Games Results:
Daryl Homer wins historic SILVER Medal in men’s sabre fencing!
U.S. Women’s Sabre Team wins BRONZE Medals!
Throughout the year, MFC fencers successfully compete in a variety of tournaments all over the world. Click here all of the latest updates.
- Train with coaches who consistently prepare Olympic and National Team members in addition to medalists in all national and international competitions.
- We have prepared more saber Olympians and National Team Members in the last 10 years than any other fencing club in the United States. In 2016, we prepared 3 members of US Junior National Team and 3 Members of US Olympic Team.
- We are home to the Olympic Silver Medalist, Daryl Homer (RIO), Olympic Bronze Team Medalists Dagmara Wonziak and Monica Aksamit (RIO), Olympic Silver Medal Team (BEIJING).
- We have been awarded the ‘Fencing Club of the Year‘ two years in a row.
- Our Youth Foil and Saber program is ranked #1 on the East Coast.
- Our fencers have been accepted to some of the most prestigious colleges and universities with more than 50% admission to Ivy League schools.
- New to fencing? Try a lesson and/or class with an introductory package. Not a beginner? Give us a call to get recommendations on how to start!
- FREE CLASS PROGRAM for ages 9-13, fencing grants and scholarships offered by Yury Gelman Foundation
- Upcoming kids, teen and adult camps for beginner, intermediate and advanced students: Election Day, Veterans Day, Winter Break Camp, Martin Luther King Day Camp & more!
- Upper West Side location is available for foil beginner students. Click here for more details.