“Metal on metal and the squeak of rubber soles echo in every corner of the room at the Manhattan Fencing Club. But in the heads of the five Olympians who came to the city to prepare for Beijing, there are nothing but positive phrases.”
Throughout the year, MFC fencers successfully compete in a variety of tournaments all over the world. Click here all of the latest updates.
We are home to the Olympic Silver Medal Saber Team (Beijing), three top 8 finishers in the London Olympics, many members of the U.S. National Men’s and Women’s Saber Team in addition to World, National and NCAA Champions. We have qualified more fencers for U.S. National teams and the Olympics than any other club in the country in the last quadrennial. Our fencers have received athletic scholarships at some of the most prestigious colleges and universities.
- Upper West Side location is available for Beginners. Call office for details.
- Get Better Results to your workouts. Unique Resistance Technology. See samples in the office. Physiclo is a line of activewear with integrated resistance systems that pushes your body to work harder and get stronger and faster from your normal workouts. Click here
- FREE Adult Classes in Bryant Park are held on Fridays at 1:30pm until June 3rd. Starting June 10th, classes will be held at the Manhattan Fencing Center location! Click here to sign up!
- Summer Sleep Away and Day Camp Registration is OPEN Click here
- FREE CLASS PROGRAM for ages 9-13, fencing grants and scholarships offered by Yury Gelman